Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is in your room?

Mummy bought this pair of shoes for me today,
I am someone who spoils shoes easily,
I think i got more and more to buy! LOL!
Thankyou mum! ;D

Photobucket

I was chatting with JoJo, 
& happened, she ask me a question, 
" What are some of the things in your room? Show in your blog?"
So, this is my posting dedicated to Jojo! ;D 
Some of the parts of my room! ^^

Photobucket

Caption: Happened that my cactus start grewing in my room after some special care by me!
Heeeh! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: My brother pass me this last night, Wow! Such a nice bro ley! LOLS! 

Photobucket

Caption: 2 of my favv fragrance, which is:
- Pure seduction in Casaba Melon, Plum & Freesia by Victoria's Secret,
- Fruity Rhythm by Adidas. 
Some others include brands like Gatsby, The Body Shop, etc. 

Photobucket

Caption: 
Jojo, This is the place i will place my letters, notes, bank statements. ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: This is one i like most,
Which is the Limited Edition Notebook launched by Macdonalds. 
I'm loving it! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: My very Hello Kitty collection! ;D
Notes books, Notepads, Jewelry boxes, Mouse pads, Post cards, etc. 

Photobucket

Caption: This are the book i bring to school everyday! LOL! ;D 
See it? It's alot! I'm hating it! LOL! 

Photobucket

Caption: In my PVC drawers, Hello Kitty Landyards,
Rubberbands, Suvinours, Poker Cards, etc. 

Photobucket

Caption: Accessories like chain belt, Badges, Rubberband, 
Pouches, and keychains. 

Photobucket

Caption: & This are those stationaries, batteries, etc. 

Photobucket

Caption: Accessories in a box of 6, PVC one. ;D
Includes Earings from Mini Bits, Swarovski Crystal inspired, 
Forever 21, bracelets from many parts of the world,
As i notice my family&friends like to buy me the bracelet when the go overseas. 

Photobucket

Caption: Stocking up my favv G-soft pens from Malaysia.
They are darlings! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: I once bought these Hello Kitty sets of pens with my GFs,
But i don't use much as i keep it as a collection! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Nail DIYs. Do it only when i've functions! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Hello Kitty coin purse from Newzealand, 
Hello Kitty coin card holder & My sweet dalk by friends!
Sunny specs by Mum as birthday present! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Treasurement of MrBea's Limited Edition Charm from Korea.
Hynn jun airmailed from Korea to Singapore when he got it for me! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Cosmetics, and more accessories in boxes! 
One of the most treasure it the box which commemorate HelloKity 30 years. 
Gift from HongKong Disney Land! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Letters from many parts of the world,
Cards by friends, past years agenda and note books. 

Photobucket

Caption: Way back in Secondary school days,
Received this from my bunch of GFs&Jason! ^^ 
One treasurement! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: My physics teacher wanted us write this,
And was hang in the walls of classroom. 
Creative neh! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Old School Class photos! ;D 

Photobucket

Caption: Olden Days coin when cousinYASMINE gotten for me from Beijing! ;D 

Photobucket Photobucket

Photos taken on my first parachuting trip in Pattaya, Thailand. 
Alright, now, Readers, you might want to show me what is in your room! ^^

Off for preparing dinner! ;D