Sunday, April 05, 2009

Do you know?

Sunday is the Begin of everyweek! - I've got to know this from my lecturer.

Mum&Sis will be leaving for KL this afternoon.
Will be going back to school tomorrow after 4 days of rest at home.

MondayTuesday - Lectures as usual, then self-revision @ home.
Tuesday - After School: going for a seminar by Anthony, 
Topic: Brian Health. - It will be a long day for me.
Wednesday - Class test.
Thursday - Double Lectures!
Friday - Good Friday. Staying home to prepare papers.
Saturday - PMPM supp paper till 1 pm.

Well, lets find some activities after that. ^^

Will be consulting my course consultant rgrding one of my supp paper MC case tomorrow,
Because i actually received a results slip saying i failed my paper when i never attend for it.

Hope everything will turn out good!

& Finally, i have manage to figure out why the time slot shown is so different from local time! :D

Brand New Week starting ahead,
Have a great week readers! ;D