Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thankyou Uncle Steven!

I had my virgin experice video calling on April's Fool!
Good thing that there is 3G network at Kranji area! 
I was sound asleep on the bus, noticing my hp was ringing!
I immediately picked up the phone, and answer the call!
Uncle Steven make this call from JB.
He was asking me wheather do i want to eat BAOZI!

I was like, Alright, bring me some,
( With a unclear mind as i was sound asleep!)

I reached home at around 730pm,
& mummy told me that there is 5 BAOZI on the table!
Woah! Thankyou UncleSteven!
So kind of him for brining us such nice BAOZI!

Those BAOZI is much much BIGGER than my Palm!
My goodness BIG! Giggles! 

Photobucket

Happened to grabe some titbits with sis today!
And i saw this new lauched item by Jack&Jill!
It comes with Unagi & Salmon Sushi flavours!
So cool! So chiq!
Hmms, Going to share with my family later! ^^

Photobucket

Also, Thankyou for all friends, 
For all those April Fools trick, smses, calls, emails! ;D 
Of cause, i did my part pranking people on AprilFools too!
People who get pranked by me are mostly my cousins, 
Hahahahahaha! ;D 

Alright! Currently, watching MioTV select with family,
Going to study after that! ;D
Chaos! ^^