Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm very angry! GRR! ;X

I suppose to have lectures at 330pm to 660pm today!
I went to school with a very good mood as i had a nice morning today. 
Reach the lecture room at around 325pm,!

Okay, the crowd for the previous class was still there.
- This is what i thought to myself.

345pm, The crowd wasn't off yet, & my lecturer wasn't her yet! 
I went in with my classmates, 
Approched the lecturer in the lecture room. 
He told me that He is using the room!?!?!?!

I showed him my timetable, and He was like ' Huh? '

350pm, I went down to the SSC and check with the Co-odinator,
And I was told that lecture was cancelled,
And email was send out on Saturday. ????? 
But, I didn't receive any emails from the SSC!
( SSC - Student Service Center )

I told the Co-odinator that I need more than an hour to come down to school from home!
And now, i waste around 3 hours of travelling with no lectures?
URGGGGGG!

Now, i start to hate the SSC for not getting things done well.
Esp when they face emergency cases like THIS! 

I didn't want to quarrel,
Thus, i left the school with disappointment for the SSC unit. 
( As i use to like their friendly-ness alot! )
But now, ??? GRRRRRRR!