Monday, April 06, 2009

2 times Double lectures!

(Good newss below! Finish reading this entry!)
Hahahahahahaha! ;D

I've got 2 double lessons on 2 days of this week!
It is like such a long day for me to spend. 

Today, I attended my first lectures at 830am. 
Thank god! Today one was some intersting, 
& Thank god, it ended early.

After class ended at 1110pm, which is suppose to be 1130am, 
I headed down quick to Bugis, thinking that i'll be late!
I was suppose to meet Joey&Stephen for lunch&arcade. 
But ended up, I was the earliest! LOLS!
So i wondered around, and've gotten 2 books for my BROTHER!
Bro's 13th birthday is this friday you see! 

Stephen than joined @ Kinokuniya before i went for payment.
& Off we proceed to the arcade @ lvlB1, Joey was there in moments! 
So off we headed to the arcade&after that,
We headed for Swensen for lunch&chit chats. 
Swensen current HOT promo,
1 for 1 lunch treat! Dammed good deal! 
Thumbs up to the food!
Vivien then join us when she had her breaktime @ 2pm. 

This menu rather interst me first,
But i was thinking,
" Is there anyone who take ice-cream before main course?"
Hmms, Alright, So we had main course first! ;D 

Photobucket

Stephen&Joey! ;D 
Stephen, Next time help you take photo,
Must smile more alright! Hahahahaha! ;D

Photobucket

Travis & Me! 
Show casing the menu's and the advertisement!
LOL! ;D 

Photobucket

Now, Guess which one did i had? 
But if you got the correct ans, No prize la..
Hahahaha! ;D 

Photobucket

I've got very good friends,
Who don't take these coslaws!
So.. I had it! Thankyou Joey&Stephen alr! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 4 of us had EarthQuake! ( The huge one )
Very Swensen signature! ;D
I love the stawberry one the most,
Like what Stephen say:
" Strawberry is ordered for me" ( IN CHI )
Hahaha! ;D 

Photobucket

Vivien had her set lunch too! ;D

Vivien headed to work at 230,
And the 4 of us went back to school,
The 2 boys was lottering around, 
And Me&Joey was having lectures. ;D

Hmms, & I;ve got good news to share,
I manage to get one more chance to retake my 
Principles of Economics paper,
Yeah! So happy when my co-orditor told me! ;D
I will buck up! I must pass POE!
So that i can clear 1 more semester! 

Alright, Having morning lectures tommrow,
& Will then attend a talk with friends&Cousins at night!
Saying about the timing of the talk,
I've made a huge blur mistake of timing,
Sorry to peeps where i've been informing! LOL!
( You know who you're) ^^ 

End off now, I need to do some laundry,
Is like, Mummy is not at home, 
So, I'm sharing the chores with my sibs!
Mummy&SisChaoYing is enjoying themselves(I bet) in KL!
Enjoyment for them! But, must bring me souvenirs hor! 
I know Sis will read my blog! Haha! ^^

Alright, Blog more again soon! ;D
Seeya! ;D