Saturday, April 18, 2009

I saved $3 per bottle! Woot!

I was trying my luck today,
To see wheather i can get better deals from TBS sales. 
I told myself, i will buy more if there is further reduction as compared to 2 days back.

TADA! I got this at $9.90 when i saw this on thurs @ $12.90! 
$3 saved! & i decided to treat myself with more lotions! ;D LOL! 
It's the White Mask Blush Smooth Satin Body Lotion! 

Photobucket

Thus, i also get myself 5 more 60ml of lotions! ;D 
-Strawberry Puree Body Lotion. 
- Neroli Jasmin Body Lotion. 
- White Mask Smooth Satin Body Lotion. 
- Aqua Lily Body Lotion. 
- Cassis Rose Body Lotion!
Yay! :D 

Photobucket

A container gaven by mummy sometime ago.
So nice, Just fitted for the 5 brand news. 

Photobucket

Alright, I should start saving Monery! $$
& Happy Happy that i can squeeze the Lotion like mad! :D

Hope to hear good news tonight,
If i hear any of them, it will be my 4th posting for today! :D