Friday, April 24, 2009

I want to thank:

Beloved Daddy, Mummy, 2 Sister & Bro for supporting my decision made.
Dearest Cousin Kate, Tammy, Yasmine for their love&care.
Darling Girl Wanyi for meeting up with me in the 1st hand moment once she know about it, Girl, You gave me alot more courage to carry on living, to love myself more and the chats we had last night was enjoyful! 
Lovly BFF Vivien&Joey for their sms's through giving me the support. 
Good Pal Sam for smsing me, & might me meeting him tmr. Though his intention was wanting me to carry on studying, But he knows what i really want. Thanks Sam! For the moral support all these years. 

& friends whom i chatted over the phone, msn, sms, and those loves who emailed me. 

I believe at this point of time,
The thing i need most is the support from family&friends, and time to heal. 

I choose another path, and i'll walked it through.