Monday, April 20, 2009

Bad Bad Cousin!

I was chatting with cousinPatrick over Skype for VideoCalling, 
& Msn for Words typing.. 

He was showing me a few of his Male Single Friends as he was at OldTownCafe,
Chilling, and call me to place my orders! GRRR! 
From what he told me. I got his intention over the VideoCall.

My dear ahkor! He is so nice, but i rejected his offer! LOL!
He is one who always having the eagerness, and looking forward 
to me as a Sister to bring home a Boyfriend home for him to see!
But i told him to ' Wait Long Long! ' 

Last night, I had a 1.5hours video calling session with him!
& I taught him what is LMAO and LOL! Giggles!

He make me miss hometown now. ;( 

Working later, it's been 8 months since i got my last salary,
LOL! I survived for 8 months with own savings+mum's contribution!