Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EVA Air Hello Kitty Taiwan/Shopping Loots! ;D

I was browsing through the search engines,
& I found eve EVA Air Hello Kitty plane, 
& it interest me alot! 
Esp the air tickets, Which is so KITTY! 
If you take the Economy Class, 
This is the Hello Kitty Economy Class Air Ticket

Photobucket

And if you're with the Premium Class, 
This will be your Hello Kitty Premium Class Air Ticket!

Photobucket

They also have Hello Kitty in flight Merchandises. 

Photobucket

Also, the very neat and tidy Hello Kitty in Flight Menu,
Just looking at these menu, i can know how delightful the meal can be! ;D 

Photobucket

Arrived as destined airport! Wow! 
Time for shopping @ HongKong! ;D 

Photobucket

Hello Kitty Welcomes You! ;D 

Photobucket

& Of cause, pretty stewardess will be always there serving you! 

Photobucket

Look at the meal! Wow!
So delightful ya?
The Hello Kitty Cheese Bar & ChaSoBa interest me the most! ;D 

Photobucket

Now, Love me for giving you some kitty excitement? 

Alright! I met up with Dearest Min for lunch at CWP,
And we was walking around, Shopping~~ 
There was this ' Up to 70% Sales' going on in The Body Shop.
They don't only have Good sales, but they had GREAT sales! 
Min&Me went over and join in the crowd,
I got myself 5 bottles of The Body Shop items, Heeh! ;D 
- Strawberry Shower Gel - All time Fav! ;D 
- Aqua Lily Shower Gel
- Mango Whip Body Lotion
- Strawberry Puree Body Lotion
- Moringa Milk Body Lotion

& I love the paper bag they give! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

& Also, I finally found my Body Shop perfume oil! Yay! 
Tea Rose~Tea Rose~

Photobucket

Mummy got me a new bag today!
Adding on to my bag collection! ;D
Yay! And for bags,
70% of my bags are BROWN in colour,
I don't know why, but i just like my bags to be in BROWN! ;D 

Photobucket

Well, I will be back to part time work society very soon!
Like next week! 
And thanks to the mgr, she gaves me alot of time slots to work!
Yay! And i think, it's time for me to:
Spend less, Save more. ;D