Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dinner with

A few days back, I was telling my mum about the Alpen Breakfast bars,
It is considered as a 'Convenience Food',
But, it is much more healthy as compared to other availability in the markets,
Thus, while i was doing some Marketing at NTUC,
We've manage to get hold of these Breakfast bars @ 3 different flavors. 
Apple Black Berry & Yogurt, Strawberry & Yogurt & Resberry & Yogurt. 
It's like only sufficient for 1 weeks consumption, 
Well, we'll see how is the response in the family is like. 

Some junkies i've got for myself, like throwing into the trolly without hesitation. 
DelMonte Whole Kernel Corn, Campbells Corn Harvest & Pretz. ;D 
 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've a very sumptous dinner tonight!
CousinVincent, CousinDaniel&GF join along the dinner.
Well, thus we had to prepare dinner for 9. ;D 

One of my long awaited dish fro Mummy, 
Was this Rendang Chicken! ;D
I've been carving for this for long!
And the taste never had change from the paste,
Was so delighting, delicious, but sinful, & sinful! ^^ 

Photobucket

I helped in the frying of Spring Rolls, Fish Balls,
& Boiling & Cutting of Boiled Eggs! Nice eh? ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sambal was not HOT!
The sambal was too ONION, I don't take ONION&GARLIC! 
Roar! Grrr! 

Photobucket

Chilling cucumbers! ;D 

Photobucket

And the formation looking of a plate by CousinDaniel! 

Photobucket

How? Temptation? Call me cook for you, 
Well... Haha! ;D