Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Saturday Night

I suppose to have dinner tonight,
But i didn't went for it, Been very tired.

Happenings/Upcoming in my life:
1. I fail my Marketing&Management again,
I am required to do my re-module.
2. I got 2 assignment on hand for me to complete.
3. I am strugglying with Business Law & Product Management.
4. I miss my family member at m'sia.
5. My aunt and uncle will be coming sg this mon.
6. I need to go for x'mas shopping.
7. I need to get the citizenship done asap.
8. I miss my secondary school friends! So much so!
9. I need time to meet up with alot of peeps!

Alright, these are my peeky-torial updates!

Is it Tue or Wed, I webcam with these 2 deries!
They are coming in DECEMBER!
Where by i'm so looking forward to it,
And of cause, they will be staying at my place.

Photobucket

Yesterdat during lunchtime,
Went to XinWangCafe with my schoolmates.
I had my beef-KweyTeow which is like..
It can be good if it's spicy!

Photobucket

AND also coffe to energise me up.

Photobucket

Today is a sat,
But JANE went back to school for lectures!
Alright, out of boredom, Snap pictures with Vivien!
Nice Nice Nice?..

Photobucket

And i took a picture while waiting for class to open.
Early in the morning 8am.

Photobucket

Alright, I'm carving for bubble tea now ley!!