Tuesday, November 11, 2008

School Offically starts

I've got new lectures,
They are Daniel Theyagu & Thomas Leong.

Both very entertaining, hilarious, full of laughter,
So much so that the class wad 3/4 full! ^^
I was not really felling well,
So i didn't enjoy class today so much.

Will pay full attn from tommrow class onwards.

Mr Daniel, He say's:
' If you got any problems faced,
Stand by the window, and sing,
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! '
(Sort of lah)

Photobucket

SO i will neve believe i can fly,
Because i don't want to face problems.

Class today till 5pm,
Class tommorow till 12pm!

Yeah! I think is time for me to strt x'mas shopping,

- Gift exchange with MDIS girlfriends.
- Gift exchange with ex-SEC mates.
- Gift for Nicole Ong! *MISS!*
- Gifts for family&friends.

as i will be busy with projects, exams and school
on the later part of the year.
Ohmygoodnesss!