Saturday, November 29, 2008

Always on my mind

Today, You leave down a sad history in my life. 

You went off, Without me.
You went off, Without a word.
You left me, when I needed you the most.
You went off, looking for granddad.

The love you gave me, was meaningful and memorable.
The times we had, was happy and enjoyable.
The skills you taught, is a lifelong one,
The time you had together was enough for me to remember.

Blame me selfish, but I still need you.
But I still need to accept the truth that you left, and you already did. 

So you left, you leave me with memories and heartache days. 

I want and I wish that I can hold you tight, now and forever,

Granny, you will never be forgotten,
you walked into my heart as a greatfull one,
the love, care, happiness, will be remembered.

I truly truly misses you.
Rest in peace granny, Iloveyou.  

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back-ing to MLC this mon.