Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's see. . .

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day you send a letter to yourboss asking for an increase in yoursalary !

Dear Bo$$

In thi$life, we all need$ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$of u$worker$who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company .
I am$ure you will gue$$what I mean and re$pond$oon.
Your$$incerely,

The next day, you received this letter of reply :

Oh my dear:

I kNOw you have been working very hard.NOw adays, NOthing much has changed. You must haveNOticed that our company isNOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the
NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I haveNOthing more to addNOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
Manager