Friday, November 14, 2008

A restless day

Firstly, SORRY PEOPLE!
I accidently deleted my replied tags!
Will now reply back the old tags.

Alright, Updates!
I had Wonton noodles at GhimMoh Road this morning.
Was Okok standard lah! ^^
But the sad thing is,
It says it sells for over 60yrs,
And i can say, it's not very nice!

Photobucket

My brains in cracking with BUSNIESS LAW!
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~~

Photobucket

I manage to hold 2 flora tops into the fitting room.
But i didn't get any afterall shopping,
How do i put in words?
It don't suits me?
But i like the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sister and Me!
At woodlands civic center,
Tired for pictures,
So we 'did anyhow camwore.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mum bought this cap,
For my sis's beijing's trip,
I hope she like it!
I camwore with it! (:

Photobucket

Going to do some revision as planned tonight.
Vivien coming my place tmr!