Friday, November 07, 2008

Tag of you're it.

The rules and regulations :

1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little know facts about yourself.

2.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

1) I love pink, I love hello kitty.
2) I think i'm having a great life.
3) I hate to do housework, sometimes.
4) I super duper hate copy-cats, ideas stealers.
5) I super hate people who cut in conversations.
6) I love/like to blog. Will blog as much as possible.
7) I will love those people who visits my blog everyday!
8) I'm missing my hometown now.
9) I want to pass my diploma, & get my dip by 2009.
10) I made sushi today. It was yummy& can be bad. ^^

Tag, you're it.

1) JaniceNg have's amos and zac
2) Jocelyn loves wretch
3) Joleen just love herself
4) Joey loves fun times
5) Netnapha loves Ben&Jerry's
6) Nicoles love clubbing
7) Ray loves being a gay
8) Yimei loves everyone
9) Ashley looks cute in cheeky face
10) ChaoYing is her name