Saturday, November 08, 2008

My precious childhood

I treasure alot of my memories,
Blogging is also one of my reason of keeping my memories.
Sharing it with people around.

I dug out my old album and look through some of the pictures.
The conclusion was,
How great can it be when i'm a baby?
I wish to go back to the past now.
But it might just be a DREAM.

I personally owned 4 albums collections of photos,
With memories from born till the age of 15.
And with more than 10,000 pictures in my laptop.
It's like a 'WOW' sum of them!

These are some from right of my begining albums.

Photobucket

Mum and Me,
I was like ard 6months, at my old's place,
Wampoh, with not much concept of the living condition there.

Photobucket

Dad and Me,
I use to stay at the 1st story flat,
Thus we have a small garden infront of our place,
How nice..

Photobucket

This is one i miss for years,
I miss you mimi jie,
My cousin who's away to NewYork for more than 10yrs.
Have been contacting thr calls and post all these years.
& i notice i have very few pics with her,
Will snapped more when i meet her in future.

Photobucket

This is cousinsTAMMY, COCO, DANIEL.
2 in KL and 1 in Singapore.
Nice cousins of mine,
Just like my jiejie and gege.

Photobucket

Daddy carrying me,
At gonggong's old place,
I miss it alot, I got alot of memories there ley!

Photobucket

Nyet yee and Jane,
At granny's place,
Which is also demolish like granddaddy's place! :(

Photobucket

With mum and cousins,
I got some age gap of 10 yrs with my cousins,
So when i'm born, I'm like a one little girl.
Gotta dotted yea mummy?
Hehe!

Photobucket

Mum, Dad, SisCHAOYING, and me.
Which look like a BROchaoying at that time! ^^
( She'll kill me if she sees these)

Photobucket

On my dad's mini lorry,
I was on BANGBANG hairstyle since young ley.

Photobucket

Dad and me, at OLD's place.

* More updates soon.

Now, friends, show me some of ur childhood pics alright.