Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Goodbye Econs Paper

Goodbye Econs Paper !
That's my comments with today's paper.
I think i flunk it lah.
But i got a bet.

I just recived my timetable,
Thanks to my CODINATOR who sends it to MEE!
I got 4 weekdays off in between.

I am very tired now,
Will be on a short break from 6th to 9th Nov.

What will i be doing? What will i be doing?
I think will spend more time with my family,
And maybe meet ups with long time no see friends.
Or maybe not..

Wellies, I had jusACIA today,
Thankyou so much to MRtravis for the treat though.
Really appriciated.
I had my fav fish, SALMON!
Which i think of playing,
SIMON SAYS now.

Photobucket

With daddyyy's new specs from ParisNiki,
I look nerd with frameless specs ain't i?

Photobucket

In need of 48 hours sleep now!
WAHAHAHAHA!