Monday, October 13, 2008

MUMU 乐趣多

Thanks to all, I'm speedyly recovering from my small illness.
All smses, calles esp those who called after reading my blog.

Alright, I've got class test tommrow,
11AM TO 12AM.
So i going to do some quick Peekytorail Updates
before i go off for a nap, tv, than revision.

Alright, Picture with Vivien girl..
This girl ponteng work today,
Just for study for econ's paper.
Ohoh! I'm speaking to much! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7..
Haha! (:

Photobucket

Last week, I bought this cuppucino,
But i still prefer the milk coffe one.
I love Milky stuffs,
Like Milk shakes, Milk Teas, Milk Coffe,
And MUMU cow~~

Photobucket

I dug out this dress, and wanted to try it one.
I think i really put on some weight.
I'm still considering shld i wear from
this sat's weddinggg dinner,
Or shld i just or normally?
Readers, give me IDEAS!

Photobucket

HUIYING IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
From her 12 day trip to Nzealand!!
And she bought me Milky Moo!
Which i Called it:
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
黑白分红,
Cause it's 黑白分红! Haha! (:

Photobucket

And shoots with Vivien with out bears!
Including my 黑白分红!! Loves! Thanks Girl!
(:

Photobucket

This was how i walk around raffles place,
to woodlands, than back home!
Thankyou to huiying hors!!

Photobucket

Cam-woring Abit.
Blammed me to ZILIANG-zing!! (: (:
I simply just loving it!

Photobucket
Photobucket

MOMO = 黑白分红,,
Wistle,
Hello kitty Pouch,
From Newzealand AKA huiying!
Thankyou Darling!
Photobucket

Alright,Off to napping,
Tving, And studying!

Readers, Wish me good luck for tmr's paper can!

Thanks in advance! (:

I just wish i can get 13/20!!
That's simply a wish!! WAHAHAH!