Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I miss home - Malacca

This is like yesterday and today's postings.
I drew the bear out or boredom in lecture yesterday.

Vivien got her famous amos, Look how happy she is.

Photobucket

WngJiao HongKong Cafe!!
Jocelyn = Ice Milk Tea + Ice Cream
Jane = Hot Lemon Tea
Joey = Hot Honey Lemon
Vivien = Hot Milo

Photobucket

Loving the momentum of warmness
wth my girls!

Like time flies, it's our 7th and 8th module.

Photobucket

Some foodies,
Seafood horfun, Fried Prawn Paste Chickey,
And Mango Pudding!

Photobucket

Random Picture with Joey on the shuttle bus.
Haha, I never send joey thee peekturesss!
With vivien too lahh.

Photobucket

After IMM, we went lib @ civic center,
they went to y place after it.
Looking back at my childhood pictures.
And how cute i am when i was a kid!
ahaha~ even my bikini shoot!

Photobucket

My girls had Botak Jones for dinner.
And we ordered one main dish for the both,
And cheesy fries for side orders.
The cheesy fries at Botak Jones is rather unique.
SGD6, I think worth!

Photobucket

Shoot of SISchaoying,
She wanted me to post this on blog.
That was actually a very tight fitted clothing for you, girl.

Photobucket

And my lunch at SGD5 today! (:

Photobucket

I got a Hello Kitty note book at 9.95 today! (:

Called cousinTAMMY and was laughing away while talking,
We were bne giving a suprise present to the new married
i think! (:

Lok forward to nxt weekend!
17th - 19th oct!
People, We'll meet in malacca.
AWW, i miss my grandma, aunt, uncle, cousin,
food, shopping and all happening in MALACCA!!

I MISS I LOVE! (: