Monday, October 06, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

As mentioned in the previous posting,
I went to Cwp with my family last night.
We had Kentukyyy as an early dinner last night.
Thankyou Daddyyy for the treat!

& we shoped around causeway point.
Bought A HUGE card for coming's wedding use,
Shat upload now, will upload by wedding come.
[ NOT MY WEDDING LAH ]

Photobucket

TADA! Presenting to you my New shoes from VINCI!
I love it so much loe!
Also, waiting for the weddingg dinner to come,
Than i will put it on my feet, I will try my best to endure!

& MOST of all, ThankYou Mummy for paying for it!
Loved!

Photobucket

Daddyyy brought me to school today,
Thanks Dad, Though i reached school at 8am,
When lectures only start at 9am,
But, Well, Still. Thanks Baba!

And i camwored while i was in a empty classroom.

Photobucket

That Joey alr, She never attend lecture today,
Met her at LOT1 and had lunch,
shoppings and ice creammm..

Photobucket

We as in Vivien, Joey and Me bought CashCards!
We need it for school purpose,
Printing of paperss!

Photobucket

Random shot yesterday while studying.
I love the effect. But hated the dried pimple on my face.

Photobucket

I superhub love the internet speed i'm having now.
I'm using singtel now!!!!
No more m1, (:

I can online and surf unlimitedly.
Yeahh!

*I miss huiying la! *