Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm sorry to these

10 October 2008
Dear Students,
Re: MDIS DRESSCODE

It has come to the attention of top management that MDIS students are not following the Institute’s dress code. Please be informed that starting October, students who do not follow the official dress code will be denied entry into the campus.Management staff will be stationed at the gates to ensure that all students are properly attired before entering the Unicampus. Roving managers and lecturers will also do their part to ensure that students who are inappropriately dressed will be marked absent and asked to leave the premises immediately.Students must adhere to the institute’s dress code at all times.

Do take note that you are NOT ALLOWED :
1) Singlets, spaghetti-strap tops, shorts or tank tops
2) Revealing attire, off-shoulder or low-cut tops, or tight/tube dresses (tube dresses can be worn with a cardigan)
3) Mini skirts, short dresses (of more than 15 cm above knee)
4) Facial piercings
5) Visible Tattoos (to be covered at all times)
6) Flip flop slippers (unless justified by valid medical reasons)
7) Dyed hair except dark brown and red shades

Please note that MDIS is a place of learning, and the mark of an MDIS student is one who stands out from the crowd through academic excellence and not through inappropriate dressing.Firm action in the form of counselling, warning and expulsion will be taken against repeated offenders
RegardsG. Jamuna RaniSenior Manager, Student ServicesMDIS
If i's with all the 7 rules,I see a need for me to fave rule no.7,But i don't see a need for me to dye my hair black.I'm even thinking of doing highlights! And i need a hair cut badly! I know I know!
For the rest,I think is nothing concerning my daily attire. (: