Thursday, October 23, 2008

放下心中一块大石头啦!

Finally, Completed My Project!
Feel so relax, As i put down want heavy work.

Now, it's to prepare for coming main papers.
I want pass my 2 current modules alr!!

2 drinks i wanna reccomand,
Which i think is overally good!

One by Pokka And One by Marigold.
I'm a starberry foodies loves.
Esp Strawberry yogurt stuffs,
This is with Natata De CoCo,
It's Best i can say!

And the pinneapple soda,
I got it from my school's vending machine!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Bid goodbye to my project,
Give me 80-90marks?
Will you, MsTrica? Haha!

Photobucket

This picture suppose to show,
Page 1 of 28.
I have 28 pages of my work!
I did it individally!!!!
Sister say i'm a pro!

Photobucket

Went to look for mum after school today,
While waiting for her today,
I studie at MAC, did some notes,
Joey, I did study loe! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Randomise Pictures~!
I toured ard Mum's work place,
Which i am super duper honoured!
Now, give me a tour on Singapore Flyer?
haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Gifts from Macdonalds, for the family day.
I was there for ard 2+hrs,
A very nice note book,
And a tripod photo!
Mummy gave me her note book!
Yeahh! (:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mummy brought me a NEW bag!
I'm loving it!
Cant wait to use it for sch purpose tmr! (:
Hahahaha! (:

Photobucket

Tv time now! Tata! ("v")