Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet Escape

HELLO!

School-ed today suppose from 9am - 5pm with in btw breaks.
But i went off early! Sweet Escapewith Joey & Huiying! :)

Siblings need not attend school today,
Jane need not attend school tommrow.

Peek-tures now!

Went IKEAalexandra road today in between the breaks.
Saw auntYOKEMEI while walking theere! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I had this sweedish herd chicken,
Not very nice, we found the food cold!
I paid $1.50 which is suppose to be Free Flow Drinks.
Ended up, I only had 1 single cup of Ice Lemon Tea.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Peek-tures with my girls! :)
We suprise Joey with her 19th B'dea gift today,
Hope she really loves it!
And hope she really complete the task!
Okay, Joeyyyy??? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For the don't know how many times,
I received my fr3b pack today,
Very happy! Will try out samples and review tmr.
Thanks fr3b! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Alright, watching olympics while waiting for Mummyyyy
to reach home. I miss her badly.

Will give her a warm big hug later! :)

Studying after dinner, and tmr for my sub paper! :)

Wish me good luck okays!