Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Hair Style

Thanks mum for the full payment of the hair treatment!
It costed her some how a BOMB!

I superherb love my new hair,
And really thanks to Mummy!
And credits to Wanyi who accompanied me throughout the session!

Ohya, sisCHAOXIN did her rebonding with me too.
But she refuse a photo!
Maybe soon!?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My sweet, cute, loving mother not only pay for the session,
Also, she got me this!
ASIENCE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, TREATMENT CARE.

How else loving my mum can be?
I tried out the sample from fr3b.com

& sees the effect, thus, mummy got for me!
Thanks Mum! Thanks!

Photobucket

Slept a long afternoon, Tired*

Gona watching the closing event 0f olympics,
The next olympics will be 4 damed long years away!
MISS OLYMPIC with my family cheers after tonight.

Doing my case study now!
Tata!

I love my dammed gorgous hair!
It's dammed smooth!
Dammed a Beauty!

Muahahahahahahahah! :D