Friday, August 01, 2008

Lantern Fantasy 2008

I am extra odinary happy after i see this advertisement in lifestyle.
Lifestyle = Singapore Largest Circulating Magazine!
- Aduited by ABC

Alright, this is what i am happy,
For this year, Lantern Fantasy 2008,
It will be featuring F8- HELLO KITTY GO RACES

My close friends and family may know,
I love hello kitty alot, it's my only childhood characted i like.

So, for this years Lantern Fantasy, I bet i may go not only once. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Alright, you love me for telling you these?
Than bring your loves ones there too!

Alright, Now, showing you some pictures of the world's looking into topic.
The Beijing Olympics 2008.
I received this email from a cousin of mine,
Thanks jie! :)

This are the celebration amoung the days,
And for information, it will start on 08082008!
Love me once again, ok?
Muahaha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am very happy today, because i get to know all these,
The lantern fastival and pictures on olympics.

Work tomorow, and sunday,
My cousin will be coming to my place,
She's back from austrailia,
Back tmr's morning, 6am!
But only meeting her on sunday.

And, I send something to NICOLEong today!! :)