Saturday, August 16, 2008

Had my exam

I had my paf paper today,
Not much confidence, but i wish i can pass it.

Slacked the whole day for today, am i am tired beat.
Did nothing but slept for the whole afternoon.

A photo shoot that i had yst, i love.

Photobucket

While studying for exam, i took out my cam,
And snap pictures of unique items. :D

Photobucket Photobucket

Dine in JustAcia yesterday, with my girls.
With combos and free flow of drinks&ice cream. Yay!

Photobucket

Somemore pictures, LEMON100 to fresh me up,
And macD free omlypics glasses with purchase of upsized meals.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

A gift from australia!
From Nicole Ong! Thanks drling!
With a card and a handphone charm! :)

I love it! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

I miss this girl now. Haha!

Somehow got problems with photobucket,
willl update more soon,
I feel like sleeping now. Zzz