Friday, August 29, 2008

Old School Days

OH PEOPLE! OH PEOPLE!

I AM DONE WITH MY CASE STUDY!

WHICH I;M DAMMED HAPPY AND CONTENTED!

YEA! :)

HI SEMBAWANG SECONDARY SCHOOL!
HI FRIENDS! HI TEACHERS!
& I MISS THEM NOW.


YES! This year is the first year i'm visiting SembawangSec,
As a graduate, A lousy graduate? Haha :D

Anyway, I saw the teachers i want too,
But i left out one, Mrs Goh who flyed to India this morning!
Never mind, we shall meet next year! Alright! :)

My all time school canteen's favourite.
Chicken Soup + Mashed Potato.
Yummies!

Photobucket

Me and Roanna Picture on the School's Wall,
There's one more,
But i didn't take a picture!

Photobucket

This is a picture with Mrs Azwiza by Yijie.
Thankyou yea, the rest, i forgotten to take picture!

Photobucket

Visited ToastBox @ Causeway point with Mum!
I had one of my AllTimeFavourite Otah Toast Set.
Mum had none as she just had her lunch! :)

Look at their design, I love it!
But not mum, Isn't it 'Not bad'?

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

OH! MY SCHOOL WISHES ME,

Happy birthday!



Okays, My birthday is coming!~
Will be on 1809 - When i will turn into my SWEET18days soon!

My god! I'm turning 18th soon, How fast,

Sooner, will be 21,

Than 30, 40, 50, 60, 70..

Photobucket

Mum brough me to choose BD present today,
LeeHwa, Sookee, GoldHeart, & More.

But i didn't see anything i want,
I want a real unique one by Mum~!

& She doesn't give me a budget!
So i can pick anything?

Haha, i will share a though for her wallet de!
Giggles! :D

Oh, No sabotage on my Birthday please!
People, you know who i'm refering to.