Monday, September 22, 2008

Way down to Bugis

Firstly, Let me wish one of my classmates Happy birthday!
And this birthday boy is Travis Chan!
Hope all your wishes come ture, Goodluck in all you do.
Happy Birthday once again!


Alright, Updates now.
QQnoodles house today,
The noodles is real 'Q',
And it's somewhere located near bugis junction!

Thanks boys who introduced it to us!
People who went are Travis, Ray, Stephen, Joey, Vivien, Katherine, Me.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The group photo.
I was the one holding the cam. (:

Photobucket

We went simlim after the meal,
Bough Travis his birthday gift,
He got a keyboard for gamming!

Hmms, Than we girls when for shopping,
While those boys when arketing, laning!

Hmms, Hmms, We went for neoprints!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ohya, I received birthday gift from the 3 boys,

And a parcel from Austrailia, From Nicole Ong! I missyou!

Will update once my photobucket gets fine! (:

20 mins to Nanny Daddy's show!
Yeahh! (: Loves!