Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bid Farewell.

Tomorrow's will be MaryAnn's Last Day at Pastamania Causeway Point.
Wellies, she'll be away for her manager training, 
ZhengKang smsed me a few days back, saying that 
there will be a tee-shirt making as the whole outlet for her.
SPECIALLY!
Like the service crew is taking the front part,
and the kitchen crew is taking the back part..

I sketched something and just email zk just now! :D
Long time since i picked up black markers to scribble!
I miss art class, esp teachers like Mrs Jaya, Mdm Norlita and More
who taught me ART! 

You like this art i drew? 

Photobucket

Worked today, i weared my converse shoes out,
It's tearing my legs apart, I think i will get rid of that shoe,
SOON! 
Cashier+service, 11am to 6pm, 
I think i am supper, cause i didn't faint as i haven work for long time!
Hahaha! 

New school term will start tomorrow,  Aww!