Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey Hey Hey! :)

Thanks to alot of people, As they made my day very beautiful yesterday!

I woke up rather early yesterday,
Housework-ed and left house around 10am,
Breakfast and down all the way to city hall to meet Vivien and Joey!

Like for 11pm to 4.30, We were crapping, studying and munching! :D

Look at how we mugged! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Last night when i was msn-ing with Joey,
We had this display picture when we're studying,
So i drew this! Haha!
Do we really love school?

Photobucket

2 wishes granted, I've got 2 wanted books!
3 more books to go for my current wanted booklist!

I've got::
Cecelia Ahern - P.S. I Love You
Cecelia Ahern - Thanks for the Memories

Mummy is always picking me on the book i got!
Haha! Loves Loves! :D

Photobucket

OH! Those girls like, Vivien, Joey, Huiying and Xiaojiao suprised me yesterday!
Joey asked me to carry this bag while on the way t0 city hall.
SO i actually carried, I thought is hers!

Than i know, that was my birthday present from the 4 ladies!
Thanks girls! Thanks ladies!
Muahahahaha! I'm loving it!

Because it's so HELLO KITTY LICIOUS! YUM! :D
Cheers to these cute lil ones! :D

There's A mouse, A mouspad, 2 pouches, and my soft cusion! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Mum&Dad, They paid for my new book shelfs,
And Mum who accompany me along the way of packing it neatly..

This is the before!

Photobucket

TADA!
& This is the after!
Isn't it neater & tidy-er? :D Loves!

Photobucket

Some of the layouts for my ltems!
:D:D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for all folks,
Alright, It's 7.44AM on my clock!

I'm off to EXAM MUGGING now!

Seeya!