Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A festival i look forward to

Mid-Autum is one festival where i look forward every year,
Love it with the accompany-ment of family members and friends!
This year is also the same,
And it happeneds to be 4 days before my birthday!

COUSINthomas send me this email,
I found it cute! (:

So far, i haven had moon cake for this year yet!
Haha, maybe will ge some this weekend!
Last year Gonggong had Bird Nest Mooncake,
So this year, Can i have Abalone Mooncake? Mummy?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Love it? Haha! (:

School today till 12pm,
Went home, Rested,
Going start revise tonight!~

Ohya, I got back my BAF class test today,
I got 7/20,
I still have chances with the class attendence, and main paper!

Jiayou! :)

Going watch the taiwan drama series now,
Bye.