Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meetup with MissChia/Cousins/Neices in Sing/Mother's Day

Hello! I've lot's to blog! :D
Photo's i mean!

I meet MissChia on Fri night, It's been a long time since we meet!
We went for ajisen/starbucks! :D
She brought for my family too! So thoughful seoul of her! :D

Photobucket

CousinTammy/Kate, NeiceAshley/Andersen is in Singapore!~
Was snapping photos with them here and there! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, Saturday night. 
The family had Ham Cha. - For Vesak Day!
Also, in the afternoon, I went for some Vesak Visiting with cousins/Sky/Ray. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mother's Day!
I bought mummy a pillow this time round!
By me only, I decided not to share the present with them! :D
We went to East Coast Park in the evening!
OH! We forgotten the titbits! :D

We had a great evening! Let the photos speak! :D
Lot's of photos taken with love!

We picnic, Chitchat, Took pics, walk around the beach, go into the sea, dinner @ CarlsJR!

Wish my beloved mummy happy! 
Wishing her All the best! A good health! Stay pretty! :D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sis Creations! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm Deadfully tired!
Will update more pictures in my Facebook accound soon soon! 
Goodnight! Ciao!