Thursday, May 14, 2009

Malacca is LOVED!

Back to hometown was good!
I had Good Food, Sleep, Rest!
I meet up with love ones!
I got things i wanted to get!
I had a safe journey home! :D

It was yesterday morning when mummy told me:
" She wanted to leave SG for Malacca! "
So i tried looking for replacement for work!
And Thankgoodness! I found it! Yay! 

So upon reaching Malacca,
We (Cousin/Neice/Mum/Me)
went to BeiZhan got lunch!
Good food! I say! :D 
I miss the Beef Kuay Teo! :D
Very nice ambedience, Enjoy photos!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Strir Fried XiaoBaiCai! My all time favv!

Photobucket

Salad Prawns! Cousin said: " Must try! "

Photobucket

I don't remember the name of this dish!
But is dammed good!
I love it's Sea Cucumber!

Photobucket

Went around to Cousin Friends House!
Back to GrandDad's House, 
& Cousins left for KL!
Had time chilling with family! Nice!
Went to Night Market with Cousins/Aunts!
I bought 3 Dammed Heavy KGS of Lychees
For the family~!
Had Dinner at around 8pm.
Rested, Slacked!
Went for Supper at KFC!
Drove the rest home, 
I went out roaming on the streets with Cousins/Aunts
from 12am -2am! Woot! Nice ones!

This morning, Dagu&Mum woke me up! ^^
Don't want to go out of bed!
But promised GongGong to go YamCha with him!
So, we went out around 9am!
GongGong wanted to pay! 
But I insist mummy to pay! 
Had good good dim sums!
At good good prices! 

Photobucket

Went home, Was playing around the house!
2 Story house! Alot of people!
Alot of fun! Haha!
This picture on the Right Side on the TV!
I miss it!
I will take alot of time looking at it everytime!

Photobucket

Said ByeBye to GongGong!
JiuJiu/JiuMu come and fetch me!
They ask me where is want to go?
We went for lunch first! 
Good Tomyum Soup @ Malim! 
I want to go back again! :D
Than they ask where to go again! Hahaha! 
So i said " I want to go little Nonya house! "
This is the place that YueNiang Stays! 
But we didn't went in, 
As we want to wait for the rest to come back Malacca!
Than we go together as a BIG family!

Photobucket

I wanted a HairCut(Since long time ago)
We went to AhDiKorKor Shop!
JiuJiu say i look nice in this kind of hair clips!
Hahaha! He call me Buy these hair clips,
And go out with how i look from the mirror reflection! 

Photobucket

Than we Rome around!
We got some snacks home!
This nice auntie sells Nasi Lemak for RM1.00! 
& Al0t of Kuays! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I had a nice trip home!
I'm dammed tired now! 
After 2 long days of fun/enjoyment!
I missed Malacca now now now!