Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!

Things went well smooth today. A relaxing one! :D
I was woken up by sisChaoXin this morning, 
It was Dearest Mummy who called us to wake up and join her for breakfast.
Than we headed to the market with mummy&her clique! 
I've gotten a new fragrance! Yayness! 
The New Rexona Women Passion! I'm loving it! ( Sissy choose for me! )
Went home, rested awhile, did some house work. 

Photobucket

Went off preparing to meet cousinVincent & cousinDarren for lunch @ town. 
Chit chatted and we toured around cousinVincent's school, SMU! Woah! 
cousinVincent got hell lots of things to do, 
Thus, Me&cousinDarren went on for other events.

Photobucket

We went to The Cathay! This is the first time for both of us stepping in The Cathay! 
We watched NITM2 = Night in the Museum2! 
It was like an hour before the movie starts, as we've got the Digital version.
Shopping around The Cathay! I was eyeing on some sporty outfits eh! :X
Was a nice movie! Funny, Hilarious, & The theaters was BIG!
I think the one we was in can fit 500pax! :D

Reached home around 8, Done with blogging! Teehee! :D