Thursday, March 05, 2009

We've fun, We've joy, We've seasons in the skies!

I am turning rich very soon! LOL!
- Dedicated to Mr Thomas Lai for the Movies clipssss! 

I'm back from my 3D2N with Girlfriends and Malefriends! LOL!
It was Fun, Joy and Laughter! ;D 
Didn't really took much photos as i believe that
we were welly engrosed in the fun we had. 

After all, we did make it a memorable one, 
It was a good one, Chilling with friends in the Chalet... M08.. 
Good time, and Worth time.

Alright, let the picture speaks.

DAY 1 

I meet my girls for KTV before chalet, 
It was like a 11am to 6pm thing, 
It was a ' WOW ' to be, and a new experience. 

We proceed to Downtown east for dinner @ JustAcia, 
And than, We went on with Chalet.
And we play cards, we have liqour, we had alot of fun! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 2 
Day 2 was the full day chalet.
We woke up, had breakfast @ Macdonalds,
Than we shopped at NTUC for groceries, for drinks, & stuffs for BBQ!
Than back to Chalet.
Than we rested, play, and fun! LOL!
We then went out again after Huiying and Sky arrived,
Lunch was at Pastamania this time, 
We went for the Mini Cabuary faris wheel,
I was with my Laogong, and my Duaji! LOL!
No la, it was Zhuen and Vivien lahh! ;D 
We shopped around too! 
And than to some shopping, getting cake. 
This time, we had TIRA MISS YOU! ( tiramisu ) 

Went back, Rested, Some chatting, Some went out, Some swam.
And it rains, but the bbq food came, 
Thankyou for Ray & Sky, Under the big rain, 
They carried the food in! ;D 

And we began bbq, fun, and we smake Mr Stephen with Bomb Bags,
Then suprised him with the cake. Tira Miss you. 
And we went on Fun-ing! ;D
Till we were all tired beat. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 3 
Breakfast was with Me and Joey, the rest was still zzing, 
We went on chatting till they went awake! 
And we went off when ray&gf stayed till noon. ;D 
We cabbed home, Yay, But i was tired! 

Photobucket

I hope my things are settle, i'm refering to my exam issues,
And look forward to my trip back home on sat,
And KL trip on Sunday! ;D
And, I'm meeting friends in KL this time, 
I mean Ray & Sky, Well, We'll go for good shopping and food?!?
That's all! Blog next time! ;D 

I really had fun, thankyou for all who participated!