Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prata Prata @ Alamen

Before class, I when to Bukit timah,
Meeting 2 of my friends, Ray and Joey.

We had lunch @ Alamen! 
Look at the variety they had, 
I think i haven even tried 10% of their menu loe! LOL!

Photobucket

We ordered stuffs like..
Milo Dinosaur! *ROAR!* - For myself. 

Photobucket

Ice Teh Tarik - For Joey. 

Photobucket

Hot Teh Tarik - For Ray. 

Photobucket

Joey & Me had the cheese prata,
It was cheesy dammed good enough, 
Of cause, with the accompaniment of Mutton Masala!
My favorite choice of curry! Yum Yum! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ray had the Roti John @ Alamen!
Look at the wide spead of Mayo & Chili! Yum! 

Photobucket

After food, We chit chatted for quite some time.
Till we went of the pay for the bill,
While Ray when to fetch his car.

Thankyou Ray! 
For driving me&joey to school! Nice journey! ;D 

Manage to consult my lecturer,
Rgrding some topic for my coming paper,
Class was alright today!
I got FULL MARKS for class work ley! 
- Like kids right! LOL! - 

Alright, Went home with Joey after class,
And had very nice soup by Mummy! 

That's all for today folks!
Goodbye! ;D