Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shopping with Mummy!

Earth Hour going on tonight, Please OFF ALL LIGHTS! From 8.30pm - 9.30pm! ;D
For your infomation, What is Earth Hour,
As i left my msn personal msg as Earth Hour info,
Alot of friends came in & ask me about it,
You can visit wiki description, or google it yourself!
Click on the link below! ;D

Remember!
Earth Hour going on tonight, Please OFF ALL LIGHTS! From 8.30pm - 9.30pm! ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up rather late this morning, 
Packed my room, made lunch for bro,
Than i went to CVC to look for Mum!

It was just in time when i reach her work place,
And we proceed on our place,
Lunch > Shopping > Groceries gathering @ ntuc. 

Lunch was at pastamania, YumYum!
I had one of my favv pasta, 
Spicy Portobello! ;D 

We went to look out for prices of stuffs we wanna get,
But mum wanted to wait for sales to come, 
Then when SALES come, we'll have crazy shopping!

Mummy got me the GLOW Singapore,
It is an exclusive issue at all watson stores! 
Alot of varieties of information, 
Girls, I highly reccommand this to you! 

Photobucket

It comes with a FREE recyclable Shopping Bag!
Which is written ' Stylish, Limited Edition, Waterproof! '
I choose the Leopard printed among the 3 designs, 
Going to give it to Sis to add on to her Recycle Bag collection!
She collects alot of beautiful recycle bags! 

Photobucket

We got the Red Sun Cholesser for Dad,
It helps it digestion, cholesterol reduction, etc. 
&It cost us 59.90sgd. 
Gona let Daddy try it from tonight onwards! ;D

Photobucket

Wore my current fav tee shirt out,
It is one I've got back from my previous KL trip.
I'm loving it! Kinda of regretted not to get both colours! 

Photobucket

Alright, That's all for now,
Tata! ;D