Friday, March 20, 2009

Bugis Junction / Pool

Heavy Image Entry

I went to meet some of my friends today for lunch, 
Then for a Pool session at Bugis Area.
We had lunch at The soup spoon, 
I used to tried the takeaway before,
But today, it was a walk-in dinning session.
It was good overall.

I was the earliest this time, Heeh!
Ray, Sky, Joey, Vivien, Stephen, Travis later joined us!

Then off for Neoprints, Then for pooling!
I went off early for home! ;D

Ohya! I pass my Business Statistics, This time for the Main paper!
I'm very happy! Mummy was so happy when she receive this news! ;D 

Alright, Now, Let the picture speak! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super love the Neoprints that we've took today!
Will pass to you peeps one day! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thankyou peeps for all your contribution in the fun!
I really enjoyed!

Well, Let's work hard,
In the matter of School which will start next Monday,
And also, Those working! ;D 

Jiayou! ;D

Off for dinner! YumYum! ;D