Friday, December 12, 2008

Meetings with Winnie&Nicole Ong

Yst after school, I cabbed down to orchard to meet Nicole!
We shopped around, and lunched at PEPPERLUNCH! 
Chit Chatted for quite some time.

Hang around orchard!
I came across this dress top, & still considering, 
' SHOULD I? ' , Well, Maybe. 

Photobucket

& This is NICOLE, NICOLE & NICOLE!

Photobucket

& this is WINNIE WINNIE & WINNIE! 

Photobucket

X'mas tree, HOHO!
Christmas Joy! Christmas Fun!
But not for me, as i've got exams! GRR! 

Photobucket

Teddy Tales Christmas at Takashimaya. 

Photobucket

Loves! 

Photobucket

Neoprints and Neoprints! :)
I had fun with these 2 peeps! :) 
Meetups soon k? 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super loved this picture,
With the lashes NICOLE got for me! 

Photobucket

Alright, My school ended today,
Next week will be study break!
More updates soon, I'm tired beat now!