Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I woke up at 8am this morning,
Feeling still very tired! 
I have been sleeping alot recently!!

Photobucket

Random Updates:

1. My Darling Girl get her job ald, She's giving me a BIG treat soon!
2. Nicole Ong is coming to Singapore, How long haven i been seeing her?
     Like very long hor! Lets go PEPPERLUNCH girl!
3. My Aunt and Uncles and Cousin is coming to SINGAPORE this weekend. 
4. My neices, nephews, cousins, cousin-in-law is coming to SINGAPORE this weekend!
5. Will be out most of the time PLAYING instead of STUDYING first. 
6. I have only done 20% of Christmas Shopping, My god!
7. I got alot to cover for exams!
8. I submitted my 2 projs with Passing grades! Weeh!
9. I will be having holidays from 27th Dec to 5th Jan09. 

What's else in the exciting december?