Sunday, December 07, 2008

Han's Cafe

1 day before, I visited this particular cafe called Han's.
It's my first attempt there, and it leave down a good impression for me. 

The table number i got is 10!!
Which is My sisters favv number! WOOT!
She'll be back tmr, I miss her lah! 

Photobucket

I tried the Shirlon Steak, For info, Shirlon Steak is beef!
I have people who is kuku enough to ask me, 
' WHAT IS SHIRLON STEAK? '

Aside, it was in Black pepper! 
Yummies! Which comes with a soup, drink, desert.
I don't like the desert ONLY!

But the mushroom soup and IceLemonTea was a YUM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today, i went to visit 2 of my mum's friend,
One at KKwomen and One at Some Caring Certre.

Tommrow, SISCHAOXIN will be back!
We'll be going down to Changi Terminal 3 to wait for her! 

Tata.