Thursday, July 02, 2009

Yawns! It's only 1030am!

I was woken up by the construction environment around. 
Alright, After these pictures, I'm done with the M'sia trip! ;)

Went to have Satay Chulup as told in the last post. ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Cute lilAshley playing on the bed! 


Random 3 coloured tea! ;)

Photobucket

Chili Ban Mee with lots and lots of Chili!

Photobucket

Vegetarian Restaurant with cousins before my return to SG!
Tapioca Chips i think.

Photobucket

Marinated Papaya!

Photobucket

Soup in a Teapot! Very refreshing! 

Photobucket

My black pepper udon noodles! 

Photobucket

Stir fried long beans. 

Photobucket

Stir fried brinjaws! 

Photobucket

Drumsticks with sweet sauce.

Photobucket

Almond Jelly in Red Tea Dressing.

Photobucket

& Lastly, me! LOL!

Photobucket

Meeting Stephen&Johnny ltr,
Than heading down to Joey's house.