Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why no size? Grr!

Photobucket

Sometime ago, i started dieting!
From 71.7kg, till today, 66kg!
I'm so satified! But, i still wanna loose 10 more kg - My target!

I wanted to buy a decent black heels today, 
Was looking for a 4" one! I found it! 
But, No size! No size! No size! 
I'm so in love in this black 4" heels by Vincci, But no size!
Prolly heading down to Charles & Keith tomorrow, 
Hoping to get one! I need it before this tuesday!
( For your info, i need size9(for asian size), size8(for western sizes)

Thankyou to the nice people's who have been smsing me!
Regarding the good news i have! :)
( Not a boyfriend lah!)

Alright, so i spend my morning at home, doing some chores, packing.
Than meet mum for HighTea. Nice one!
New love: Mocha-chino! With combination of cheese cake! 

Than to CCK doing some shopping before we headed for dinner!
High Carbohydrate dinner intake! OMG!
Back home, was pretty admiring the blazer i just got!
~ Also, Spills - SGD$196 on Facial Products - But paid by Mummy! Teehee! (:
( Photos soon prolly )

Alright, i'm heading to do some packing now, 
Needa go out early tomorrow to town! Bye!