Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Home-ed!

I'm back in Singapore, But also, Leaving soon, This sat! ^^

Photobucket

Random Photos with Charlotte&Ashley last week i think! ;)

Yst reached Singapore, I received more than 250+Messages for the past 1 month, 
& Also, More than 200+ missed calls! My goodness! 
I was so busying replying all these sms's and calls on the bus than cab! 

Reached home, was busy catching up with the family. 
Today, woke up rather late, as i had a late sleep last night.
Went for lunch with Sisters and than shopping! LOL!
Spills of 100SGD at Watsons, The Face Shop, etc. 

Home after, and than down to Aljunied to gather some stuffs,
& meet cousinDarren for dinner! Good Vegetarian food! 
I didn't take photos eh! 

Alright, i've got lots of undone things, 
I shall begin some planning and task arranging now! ;)