Monday, July 06, 2009

Independent, I'm learning!

I started this time's journey alone by to Malacca.
The journey was a relaxing one.
Reach Malacca, Went to meet Uncle&Auntie at Bus station.
Than went to their place, met CousinCoco, and head for some meetups.
At night, Meet CousinDongHua,Keesoon & Family for dinner and beizhan.
Than to someone i haven't meet for long place. & Back in KL.

Photobucket

Yesterday, I went for a whole Day Time seminar,
Which indeed, i learn alot! Had a early night, I was too too tired these few days.
As i have been going out or staying till late for the past nights.

Aww, I had a sleep till 12pm today! Goodness!
Lunch, than rest, and hit to the Swimming pool! I got the whole pool!
Than a session with friends, and gona head out soon for an appointment with Aunt.

Baby neice was born yst. Shall hit this babyBoy a visit tmr.
The daddy(my cousin) send me his photo,
He's Dammed Good Cuteness!
Congrats to CousinThomas/SiewFan for the new born!