Monday, February 23, 2009

A very Tradition Dish by the Hakka's

三菜,一汤。我大闹厨房!- 3 Dishes, 1 soup, I messed the Kitchen! ;D
Yes, For your info, I'm a 100% hakka, 
And we still practice cooking the HamCha in the 21st century! ;D

Though at times i don't like, But, It's still a tradition to consume this dish! ;D
 
Chinese Hakka usually cooked these foods during 7th day of Chinese New Year. 
According to Chinese, 7th day of Chinese New Year is ‘Ren Re’. 
Normally, Chinese Hakka will prepared ‘Lui Cha’ or ‘Ham Cha’ for whole day meal. 
For your understanding, ‘Lui Cha’ is a tea that consist of Tea leaf, Peanuts and Peppermint that bruising together with little bit of water.

Call it ' HamCha, LieCha, LiuCha, ThunderTeaRice, SaltedRice! '

Believe Me, I cooked this all by myself,
Now, is to wait for Dad and CousinVincent to come home,
I hope i'll get good comments from them! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love, You love?