Saturday, February 07, 2009

Goodbye REAL school days!

After yesterday, alot of my friends went off with look ahead with new jobs.
After yesterday, i told myself to strive hard for my coming papers, and re-modules.

It was 10 months ago when we come together as a class,
It was 10 months back when we was shocked with the class population of around 140.
Soon, i get to knew some of the handsome boys and pretty girls in my class,
And now we bid goodbye for a new beginning,
Some will be off for work, some for new school reopening,
& some like me, waiting for re-module scheduling.
Time flies, Time flies.

And now, goodbye to diploma days,
With come into advance diploma, degree,
And even the ' working-ing university ' ;) 

Here's wishing the big gang all the best!
' No matter in what circumastances you are striving,
Still wishing you'll the best!
Pls keep in contact, and at least meet up once in a blue moon! '

I really treasure this friendship/kinship,
Please, forget me not.

Here are some photos of out last day of school,
Enjoys. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket