Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There it goes my FIT paper

And it flew away in the exam hall,
I took less than 120mins of completion, 
And also, I did 3/5 of the paper!
But 10 marks flew because of tricky-ness and Careless-ness!

Alright, It's time to mug to my tommrow's paper!
And i wonder, how will it goes?

Recently, I have been planning alot of paths on What to do,
After i get my Diploma Cert!
Moslty, I'm thinking of flying if allows! ;D 
And i believe my parents will support me, ;D
They have been dammed good parents! ;D 
Who've started supported me at all times! ;D
I really appreciate them, especially the love. ;D
And also the moral support from family&friends. ;D

I setted down some goals i want to acheive in the years to come, 
Like what someone told me, 
" Economy is un-predictable, But like, You Predict, You plan, You Walk!"

How/What/Where should i start, continue my life path?
Work to Experience is a definite, 
No more Bookworms Period for the coming years,
This is what my final conclusion afterall. 
Support me my readers? 

I wonder.. I really wonder..