Friday, February 20, 2009

The last Lap!

I'm left with 1 last paper and the next will be in april,
The previous 2 was alright, 
Shall not reflect much till the results outcome. 

I was on the phone with my co-odinator just now,
It is comfirmed that i will do my remodules on the 23rd March,
Meanwhile, i will rest here and there. 

I've got 2 chalet visits coming up,
Trip back to Malaccca and Maybe Kuala Lumpur if Parents allow,
And cousins/neices coming sg! ;D 
And And my Flyer Trip!;D 
And more with friends&family! 

Yesterday after our papers, 
With my friends, we went to Buffet Dinner,
It was around the price range of 25over.. 
Over'll fine, Enjoy the icecream the most,
As this is my first time with the diy icecream! ;D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I;m still very tired, 
Back for some naps and off to meet my sec friends later! ;D